Under the leadership of a retired Air force Officer Sri Sacharia Joseph, the world’s first association for Tall men was began in Thrissur, Kerala in 1999. There were 15 members along with him in this humble start.
The association got registered as a Charitable Trust with all due legalities on May 15, 1999. This registration is renewed on a year basis.
- To bring all Tall people together
- To address the tall people’s problems like the difficulties faced during travelling in public transport system, entering offices without the fear of knocking our heads, the availability of large sized garments.
- To be a medium for finding suitable life- partners for Tall people in their life
- To enhance the living standards of Tall people
- To be a helping hand to the Tall people in turmoil
- To provide decent job opportunities
SLOGAN OF TMA
“HEIGHT IS OUR PRIDE AND IT IS GOD’S GIFT”